Monday, May 31, 2010

Super Cool Bikes!

Chipsy is sick!  Yes, my fat burning mobile is in the shop for awhile so I've had to get back on my bike a bit more which is great actually!

In honor of the mighty bike and my mantra - burn fat not oil, here are some of my favorites!

Bike Friday - Folding Travel bikes





New meaning to the saying, "Going Dutch"! Dutch Bikes





And finally one for the whole family! Christiania Bikes



I did see more than one of these in action while living in Sweden on a trip to Amsterdam. They are totally amazing - the woman was pregnant, had two kids, a dog, a large house plant and the groceries all in the bucket!

Woo HOO!

Tracy Lydiatt - B.Sc, M.Sc
The Green Families Guru

p.s.  Get your FREE ebook preview HERE
p.p.s. Follow me on twitter
p.p.p.s Connect with me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment