Saturday, May 8, 2010

Check your kids toys for toxins - free guide

I've been doing some further research into toxins that are in our homes and am amazed at what I've found. It will be summarised in my ebook, "How to Create Your Green Family Blueprint", coming out soon!

I wanted to share this great toy database with you now though. If you are curious to know if a certain toy product has heavy metals or toxins contained in it, use this database to search:




 Don't give your kids an unwanted gift of toxins and potential health issues!

Tracy Lydiatt - B.Sc, M.Sc
The Green Families Guru

Get your FREE ebook preview HERE

p.s. Remember you can do this, it begins with a single step and lasts a lifetime
p.p.s. Follow me on twitter
p.p.p.s Connect with me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment