Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Good Reminder - Vlog from Sedona, AZ

I was recently in Sedona, AZ for a leadership/personal retreat and was blown away by how beautiful it was there. As a sustainability advisor, I gain a lot of strength and inspiration from nature and it was an amazing experience to gift  myself a week of being there, out on the land and really connecting back into nature. I feel rejuvenated, replenished and refreshed.

Where do you go for your connection to nature? What do you do?

Remember that no matter where you are, you can always connect into the abundance of nature and look for inspiration to how we can continue to build a sustainable society with strong social capital built within ecological constraints - bring the balance back in your daily life, connect into nature and if you would like guidance, ask for it and connect in with me - I'd be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment